William Ray Miller is an Ohio attorney who focuses his practice on elder law, adoption, guardianships, estate planning and probate administration.
Education and Experience
William began his postsecondary education at the University of Kentucky. He earned a Bachelor of Science from this institution in 1994. He then enrolled in the University of Dayton School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctor in 1997. He obtained his license to practice law in the state of Ohio in 1997.
Shortly after graduating, William founded his own law firm: the Law Office of William R. Miller. In 2005, William accepted a position as a professor at Sinclair Community College.
William is an active member of Incarnation Catholic Church. He also sponsors the Centerville Baseball and Softball League, as well as the Springboro Clearcreek Baseball League. In 2004, he received the Service Award from the Montgomery County Probate Court.
William is accepting cases in the following practice areas:
- Adoption – If you want to add a child to your family, adoption proceedings are required.
- Elder law – Older individuals face unique issues that require an experienced attorney, such as issues involving Medicare or end of life planning. William can help with any of these issues.
- Guardianship – Whether you are pursuing guardianship of a child or an incapacitated adult, William can help you through the process.
- Estate planning – Having a solid estate plan in place ensures that your assets will be distributed according to your wishes after your death. William can help you create an estate plan that works for you and your family.
- Probate – After an individual dies, his or her estate must typically pass through probate before the assets can be distributed to heirs. If you have an interest in a probated estate, William can help you understand your rights and take the proper action.
Contact William Ray Miller
If you are dealing with any of the legal issues listed above, Attorney William Miller can help. He is currently accepting new clients in Dayton, Ohio, and the surrounding area. Please contact the Law Office of William R. Miller today to learn more about his services or to schedule a consultation.